Power 9 kW (12 HP) at 5800 rpm
Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
4 Speed Manual Transmission
ASI Gold Plate registration
The BMW Isetta is a highly sought-after classic car today. The Munich microcar had combined an intelligent concept with the elegance of simplicity, representing a truly futuristic car for the time.
Isetta is an Italian diminutive form that comes from Iso. In terms of the number of wheels, BMW decided to deviate from its Italian ancestor: the original had only three, while the German version left the factory with four wheels. With 10,000 units sold in the first year alone, Isetta initially conquered the hearts of the Germans, to then spread like wildfire to other countries and in eight years a total of 161,728 units were sold. To this day, it is one of the best-selling single-cylinder engine cars in the world.
In 1962, with the discontinuation of production, the era of small bubble cars ended. Widespread prosperity was growing and the market had begun to require more valuable cars.
- Beautiful example of conservative restoration
- Complete and efficient mechanics overhauled in all its parts
- Healthy bodywork, with paintwork in good condition
- Sample that retains all the distinctive features of the model
- Elegant and refined, it perfectly represents the style of the time