1964 Renault Alpine A110
RENAULT ALPINE A110 GROUP 4
This ALPINE A110 has written an important chapter in the Belgian car racing history.
The ALPINE A110 has received a thorough preparation from 1972 to 1974 for Albert Vanierschot. Both the chassis and the bodywork have been completely restored.
• Race car of Albert Vanierschot
• Year: 1964
• 43 236 Km
• Engine: 1300cc, 120pk – 88 Kw ( replaced )
• Group 4
• Color: blue with black leather interior
• The Car has an old-timer inspection and can be used on the
• Restored from 2008 – 2015 in prived
• Full restoration , every part!
This alpine is in incredible racing condition BUT roadlegal ! the homologation is complete and technical inspection is no problem ( already on BE – plates ) . So to drive a real legend race car on the public road , this is your car !
meer info op onze website !